Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Even Better Toy Deals at Fred Meyer this week!

You know those B1G1 coupons for Littlest Pet Shops? Well this week at Fred Meyer they are buy one get one free as well in store sale making both FREE! The coupon is up to 5.99 so get as close to you can to that and maximize the coupons value. I got the ones that were 4.99 after waiting the last 3 days for the 5.99 ones to come in, but when I got there at 3:00 they were gone so since there were still 2 My Little Pony planes left I was excited and just stuck with the 4.99 ones anyways. The My Little Pony Dash Planes are on sale B1G1 as well and they are 22.99 each. I got everything in this picture for a tad over 13.83!!!!!!

This is what I got and how:


2 My Little Pony Dash Planes 22.99 each
4 My Littlest Pet Shop Collector Journals 4.99 each 


Use:
Buy 1 Get 1 free in store sale on each item  (no coupon required, comes off the end) 
(2) B1G1 My Littlest Pet Shop Toys from 9/26 inserts
(2) 5.00/1 My Little Pony Select Toys  9/26 inserts

Total: 13.83 Not bad when ONE OF THE PLANES IS 22.99 on its own!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive