Tuesday, November 30, 2010

What I got at Rite Aid for $3.11

Everything pictured here I got at Rite Aid today for 3.11  



Everything Pictured I used coupons and sales for. I did three different transactions. While this is a little time consuming, I now have a few more Christmas presents knocked off the list, an alarm clock that my son needed, milk that we were out of, and vitamins for the kids. Those were things I needed on my list. The other things were things that of course my family will use, but I mainly got them b/c they are Money Makers, meaning they actually paid for the items I really needed. I will add those to my stockpile or give them away. I added them into deals I worked out to make the things I needed more affordable. I have a lot of you asking what is a money maker? See my post HERE on how the Sinex can actually make you money towards other things this week at Rite Aid.


Couponing is amazing. Without it I would not be able to do Christmas this year. I would not be able to buy name brand things. But look at these pictures! I never in my wildest dreams could have imagined 6 months ago that I could do this. You can too!

If you want to know more about coupons or you would like coupon inserts please email me at rachelleveritt@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive