Monday, December 20, 2010

Albertsons Doublers for 5 days and Rite Aid this week!

I'm so busy getting ready for Christmas I don't have the time to get to match ups So please check out some  AMAZING blogs for this week. Take advantage of the 5 day doublers at Albertsons this week. So much free stuff its crazy! You guys should see everything I have scored already and its only Monday! The one thing I am going to post is that there are peelies for 55/1 on cans of campbells soup, use that on your cream of chicken, which are .59 this week to score it free by using just one doubler per every three! At Marysville Mall Alberttsons they have them the doublers (twice the value coupons) at Customer Service. They give me no problems doing a few transactions at once. Have fun! And Happy Holidays :)

For Albertsons Doubler ideas go here:
Happy Money Saver HUGE list!

For Rite Aid Deals this week go here:

Coupons Connections NW (free Bacon bits and hot sauce deal)
Hip To Save

I heart Rite Aid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive