Friday, December 3, 2010

My Favorite Things at Walgreens this week.

I know I don't post all the goodies at Walgreens b/c to me it can be very confusing with having to have a certain amount of items to match your rolling rewards and such. But I did want to point out to readers some great deals going on right now! Especially if your working on candle baskets for Christmas like I am!

Arizona Ice Teas .50 each with in store ad coupon (great for filler items for those register rewards)

Luminere Lighters 2.99
1.50/1 11/7SS insert STACK WITH:
1/1 From Walgreens coupon book found in front of store (just ask clerk if you cant find)
 Final Price=.49
(I have been trying to find a deal on these for weeks,caved in last week at 1.49 after my coupons) so I only had a few coupons left or I would have got more. Great price!

Dawn Dish Soap .99 with in store ad coupon
.50/1 from PG rebate coupon booklet (if you have gotten yours) or:
.25/1 11/28 PG insert
Final Price= as low as .49 cents

Sorry for the short list, you guys know where I spend most of my time. Rite Aid, Albertsons or with my family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive