Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fred Meyer AMAZING Toy Deal

So I was in need of a few birthday presents for upcoming parties this weekend. I went to Fred Meyer and forgot my coupon binder at home, such a no no! When I started my quest I was after something girly and young like Dora maybe? Well guess who is having a B2G1 free sale on littlest pet shop and my little pony and strawberry shortcake toys? You guessed it, Fred Meyer. Not only that ALL TOYS are 10% off with the in store coupon found at each door in the weekly ad. So I know that in my coupon binder I have some high value coupons from last week. For instance a B1G1 for littlest pet shops (which means that with the store sale I now b1g2 free) I also have a coupon from last weeks paper for 10 dollars off strawberry shortcake select toys. So that's 30 dollars to go towards three toys when one of them will be free anyways! So....I obviously ran out and went home to get my coupons. And I'm glad I did, I totally forgot I had rebate coupons! So I not only scored super cheap toys, but also 2 free small storage bins and 2 free things of mechanical pencils. Here is how the deal went down:

Buy 3 Strawberry Shortcake Berry Sweet Styles 19.99 each
Buy 6 Littlest Pet Shops 2.99 each
Buy 2 small storage bins 1.00 each
Buy 2 mechanical pencils 1.29 each

Use:
10% off everything I bought b/c everything was included in the 10% off event!
(3) 10/1 Strawberry Shortcake select toys 9/26 insert
(2) B1G1 Littlest Pet Shop 9/26 insert
Use 2.00 off any storage purchase
Use 2.00 off any stationary purchase

Subtotal for all this pictured: 17.07

NOT BAD considering one of the strawberry shortcake toys costs 19.99!

3 comments:

  1. I am in utter amazement of how thrifty you are! If I only had the patience and smarts like you, we'd probably save a ton of money. But I don't, so I'll just keep ooohing and ahhhing at all your big scores! Keep up the great work hun, and when you hit it big on Oprah or something, don't forget us little people. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dawson's gonna be so psyched! lolz

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive