Thursday, October 7, 2010

When do you start Christmas Shopping?

I start now! With coupons and sales I'm hoping to make this Christmas unforgettable not only for my own children, but for the children that we sponsor as well. Toys R Us has already put out whats hot for this year. My guess (and by both of my daughters excitement) is that the pillow pets are going to be HUGE this year! I hope to see a sale soon b/c I am never going to pay 19.99 for a pet pillow, LOL


http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?s=A-StorePrice-TRUS&fbc=1&f=Taxonomy%2FTRUS%2F2254197&f=Taxonomy%2FTRUS%2F2255956&view=all&kw=2010hottoy&fbn=Taxonomy|Toys&pg=1&ab=TRU_HP:HotDeals:2:100710:Hot-Holiday-Toys-for-2010-check-em-out-NOW

Pretty much the only deal going on right now on Toys R Us is free shipping on orders over 100.00 I always check out the clearance section, but I do wait until there is free shipping no matter what you spend. Look how stinking cute this little guy is, I really hope it comes on sale soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive