Friday, October 8, 2010

Money Savers this weekend....

I love the store Childrens place! And I love it even more when they send me coupons to match up with amazing store deals. Here is a link the a 20% off coupon: http://www.childrensplace.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/EmailJump?langId=-1&catalogId=10001&storeId=10001&jumpId=H1TY-092910-27 and the Childrens place at the Marysville Outlet mall has 50% off already reduced fall items, making for some awsome finds! I'll be going there tonight to look at customes b/c those are included in the sale as well. If you want to order online you still get the great deals and the coupon just use code: C3CKf4J710A I'll post tommorow with my great finds!

JC PENNY is having red zone clearance all weekend trying to push out fall items. Items are marked down to 80% off! Love this I get all my kids sweatshirts and leggings and sometimes fall boots for the pumpkin farm like this. Saturday from 9am1pm they will be having amazing door busters as well.

I have 20 dollars KOHLS cash to use so John and I will be going there tonight to score him some of the cross jeans he loves so much. We will be using this 15% off coupon http://f.chtah.com/i/31/1097160769/100710printversion.htm?om_rid=Dqib$H&om_mid=_BMrrPSB8VGMBpo Spend 100 or more get 20 percent off with the coupon!

Looking for a new book this weekend to cuddle up with for fall? Here's a great 40 percent off coupon for Borders. I buy all my books at value village or borrow from friends but sometimes I have to give in and splurge for Dawson b/c he loves to read! http://www.bordersmedia.com/coup/40sa20101008.html?cmpid=SA_20101008

Kmart has buy one get one half off boots for the whole family.

Chuck E Cheese has this great coupon out, this is my favorite place to take my girls if I need a mommy time out! They can play and I can clip coupons and eat some lunch. I love to meet up with friends there and catch up over the load noises too, LOL http://echo.bluehornet.com/static/chuckecheese/300118310/yum_fun.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive