Saturday, November 6, 2010

FREE CHRISTIAN CONCERT. EVERYONE SAYS IT'S SO FUN!

Last night, tonight, and tomorrow night at the Key Arena in Seattle there are free christian concerts. All the performers have been featured on spirit 105.3 I can't wait to go tonight!
It is first come first served and friends of mine that went last night got there around 530 and found seats so it was not to bad. I am assuming that tonight and tomorrow night may be a little tougher so I would get there a little earlier. As you know I love Jesus Christ and anything that has to do with him so I'm more then thrilled to let you all know about this life changing event!
Check out this  Video

Saturday, November 6

Gates Open:

6:00 P.M.
Event Begins:7:30 P.M.
Musical Artists:Kutless, Hawk Nelson, Revive


Sunday, November 7
Gates Open:4:30 P.M.
Event Begins:6:00 P.M.
Musical Artists:MercyMe, Jars of Clay, The Katinas
Special Guest:Nick Vujicic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive