Saturday, November 6, 2010

My PG $110 Savings coupon rebate arrived and it is JamPacked with Savings!

Its here folks! And I'm super excited!  Sorry I should have taken a picture before I mutilated it, but I was to excited about the Olay deal at Target!



 The first thing I am going to do is hit up target armed with my 5.00 off any olay body wash when you buy any secret and my new 1.00 off any secret deodorant. That is going to sweeten up the deal at Target found HERE and make both the secret deodorant and the big bottle of Olay body wash .14cents instead of 1.11 YES! I'm so excited! A dollar is a dollar right!

In this little booklet there are pringles coupons which will sweeten up the QFC deal found HERE instead of using the 1.00/3 from the 10/31 PG inserts you can use the 4 1.00/2 coupons that came in this home mailer if you received yours as well.

There are tons and tons of high value coupons in here! If you haven't requested your booklet yet, it's not to late! Just highlight the qualifying products on all of your receipts (there are a ton of qualifying products like olay and tide to name a few). The best part is the 50.00 that qualifies you for the rebate is BEFORE coupons so you could have paid nothing for everything and still get your book like I did! I used all my free tide and free olay bars from September to get mine!
Here is the link to get your rebate form:
PG rebate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive