Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Last day of doublers and an amazing deal to go with it!

Last day of doublers at Albertsons today, so I went to hunt down some cheap and free items..I also ran into my friend Amy... Love when I run into friends that love to coupon. She even had her cute little binder out and everything! Hope you got some great deals girl :)
Here's a great deal on canned veggies can't get better then free right?! Everything pictured cost me a Whooping .26 cents!
 I did two different transactions I love Albertsons at Marysville mall way b/c they don't mind if you do three in a row, making my life  when I have little ones shopping with me much easier!

Transaction one:
12 Green Giant Canned Vegetables .39 cents. (to get the .39 cent price you have to buy 10 or more) if not they are on sale for .89 cents each (gross, lol)
5 Swiss Miss Hot cocoa with marshmellows 1.00 each
2 Tree Top 3 pack juice 1.00
Use:
3 1/4 green giant canned beans, peas, or corn from the Thanksgiving Safeway Coupon Book
5 1/1 Swiss Miss cocoa from the Thanksgiving Safeway Coupon Book
1 1/2 Tree Top coupon (NLA) hope you printed it out!
3 doublers
That transaction was ZERO!!

Transaction #2
3 Tic Tacs 1.00 each
Use 3 .75/1 from 10/3SS
Use 3 doublers (they will adjust it down to .25)
Pay .17 cents in tax 


Transaction #3
 1 Tic Tac 1.00
 See above
Pay .09

Where do you get the new coupon book? Safeway! Head there and get a few today! They are filled with amazing coupons!  It is called "The Big Thanksgiving Coupon Book" and it looks like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive